Skip to content
- Keyword appear as the first word on title if it is possible. You can check the Google search result pages to see how your competitors are doing this.
- Keyword must appear in the fisrt paragraph.
- Use headings (H1, H2, and H3) structure properly. Think of it as a book – H1 is the title so it should only be used once; H2 are internal subtitles; H3 are subtitles of H2. Here’s an example:
- All headers are bolded.
- Keyword Density: Keyword appear in the text at least 5 times, or around 1%.
- Primary keyword must appear in the meta title.
- Primary or secondary keyword must appear in the meta description.
- Include keyword in the URL.
- Keep the URL short (less than 5 words).
- Break lines: 8-12 words per paragraph.
- For every 1000 words, add 5 links (internal and external).
- Ensure that all links open in a new window.
- Use hemingwayapp.com combined with Grammarly Google Chrome extension. This improves content readability.
- File name must contain the keyword. For example: outdoor-water-filter.jpg
- Use keyword as the image ALT text.
- Remove links from images when they are only media files.