JinMatic SEO team will manually audit your website and provide detailed reports that include explanations and recommendations.
The main goal of JinMatic SEO Full Audit is to uncover any possible issues that prevent your website from performing well in SEO.
This is a comprehensive diagnosis covering a checklist with 80+ points. They have direct and indirect impacts on your SEO performance.
We will cover important aspects like architecture, user experience, backlinks, content, technical, analytics.
You will finally have clear answers on:
- Your current rankings
- Your main competitor’s current rankings
- Potential technical and code issues
- Why your website is not loading fast enough
- Broken links that hurt your user experience
- Having a better meta tags that improve click-through-rate
- Thin content which Google doesn’t like
- Duplicated content that hurt your search rankings
- Content strategy that helps you to get more visibility
- Why you are not turning visitors into customers
- Anything that prevent your website from getting maximum results on Google
This is not a typical “SEO Audit” where the seller gives you software generated reports. Our reports are not fancy because our main goal is to help your website performing on Google search engine, not to please you.
Since this is an SEO audit, you cannot avoid seeing some technical jargon. That said, rest assured that we will provide detailed explanation and recommendation in simple English. This will help you or your programmers to take action on the findings.
JinMatic SEO Full Audit is also great entry-level service for anyone who are interested in our JinMatic Full-Service SEO. This is a great opportunity to get a taste of our quality work before investing in our SEO service.
- This service DOES NOT include technical fixes. We will provide an action list so that your programming team can fix them. Alternatively, we can recommend you reliable programmers upon request.
- You can grant us your Google Analytics and Search Consoles access for more in-depth analysis.
Delivery Time: 5 working days.
Upon completion, we will send you easy-to-understand audit reports with explanations and recommendations.
“The optimized website saw an influx of new traffic, meeting the client’s goals and expectations. JinMatic utilizes multiple avenues of communication to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working, driven, and thorough.”
Owner, Alan Watson Photography